Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and odour, using chemical adsorption.
Each particle/granule of carbon provides a large surface area/pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One pound (450 g) of activated carbon contains a surface area of approximately 100 acres (40 Hectares).
Activated carbon works via a process called adsorption.
Connect a Fresh Air Carbon Filter to your exhaust fan and all of your bad odours will be absorbed continually for 2 years or more.
Air flows evenly across the carbon and with accelerated kinetics and increased surface area.
Growlush Carbon Filters have Faster adsorption rates, which means better results then most other carbon filters. Easy to set-up and requires no electricity.
A Carbon Filter removes any and all airborne smells associated with your crop.
Basically to get rid of all smells from your crop you suspend a carbon filter from the ceiling (with chains) and attach to the intake of your extractor fan.
The air is then drawn through your carbon filter which absorbs ALL the smell before being extracted outside. Simple and 100% effective.
1. Perfectly Fit for 4" inline fan and ducting
2. Completely Maintenance Free
3. Filtration Effect: 99.7%
4. With Long Life(12-18 Months)
1. Premium carbon insert
2. High quality Aluminum top and base
3. 40mm Carbon bed thickness
4. Customized 53% open air stainless steel mesh
5. White nice quality pre-filter include
6. Machine packed the carbon
7. Instant time 0.05 seconds purify nasty odors, contaminated air
8. Flange Size is 4inch 100mm
Flange: 4"/100mm x 250mm(H)