The simplest and most efficient way to adjust the reflector ever!
This reflector suspension system enables you to raise and lower the light in one simple movement. With tension mechanism, the hood will stay in place once set at the desired height. Easily raise your lights when you are doing your routine work in the room, and just pull them down when you leave. It also perfectly meets the requirement of adjusting the hood to provide different light supply as plants grow.
1. Attach both hangers to reflector using retractable nylon string.
2. Turn both silver wing tensions to the left so that the strings are loose.
3. Hang the reflector with nails or hooks.
4. Set desired height and turn each silver wing tension to the right to the most extent.
5. Move reflector up/down by 1 - 2 inches and hangers will lock in place.
Stainless steel spring
Eyebolts for hanging the reflector
Screw hooks to connect the hanger to the ceiling
To adjust the height of reflector with ease
To provide reliable support & befitting distance from plants with tension mechanism
Max 13kg weight load capacity per pair
Compatible with all parabolic and round reflectors, so long as hooks and eyebolts suit
Overall Dimension : 90 x 65mm
Maximum Extension Length: 850mm
Come with screw hooks and eyebolts
2 x Ref YOYOs (1 pairs)
2 x Screw Hooks (1 pairs)
2 x Eyebolts (1 pairs)